We are excited to announce that we are hosting Jane Erbacher for her renowned Project Row & Project Ski Seminars on the 21st and 22nd of July. This will be a great opportunity to learn how to use two of the most common pieces of cardio equipment used in Crossfit and S&C gyms throughout the country, from one of the leading authorities in the industry.
The Seminar will take place over two days (Saturday and Sunday), here is a breakdown of each day…
Day 1/FOUNDATION Project Ski & Project Row:
- Project Row & Project Ski (Foundation/Day 1) EACH go for 3 hours. Project Ski will run from 9am – 12noon. Project Row will run from 1-4pm.
- In the Foundation sessions everyone will be taught the MECHANICS of the ergs: ie how the skierg and rower are designed to work best. Then the BIO-MECHANICS required to use the machines in the most efficient, powerful and injury proofing way. All information is to both avoid injury and improve performance, all while improving experience.
- The Foundation Projects are particularly aimed at your everyday gym member, as well as coaches and athletes.
- On day 2 we build on from Foundation, so attendance at day 1 prior to day 2 is compulsory.
- Day 2 is aimed more at people who want more of the knowledge/ins and outs of rowing, skiing, performance and programming.
- Day 2 topics covered are the “What, How & Why” of SkiErging and Rowing.
- 2 workouts will be performed (including a test…not necessarily a 2k.. usually a 500m to be honest!) that are all about understanding pacing, intensity, coaching, cuing and an adaptation of the proper form.
- Day 2 also runs in the same format (9-4pm).