This shortcut allows you to create news boxes, news lists and metro styled ... you know, news of course. You can build whatever you like, ex. present new list on styled background width one color sheme. Remember start form adding post before you add a shortcode - just joking, right ?
- Here is a home workout to get stuck into… The plan here is to perform an exercise for 30 seconds, rest 30 seconds and move onto the next. There are 3 exercises per block and each block should be performed 4 times. This will translate to 12 minutes per block. As this is intended to be aerobic i...0Comments23.04.2020
- Currently we find ourselves in a strange time (unless you are lucky to be reading this in the future where Covid-19 is a distant memory!). We have all been forced to change our daily routine drastically and for all of us without a home gym, that means seriously imposed limitations on our training. T...0Comments05.04.2020
- Workout A. Press 3 x 5; 3min rest B1. Renegade Row 3 x 10/10; 1min rest B2. 1arm DB Bench (w. Glute Bridge) 3 x 12/12; 1min rest C. Shoulder Shocker v2 a. Iso-dynamic lateral raise x 7 (each arm) b. Dumbell Cuban press x 7 c. Eccentric mechanical advantage lateral raise x 7 D1. Cheat Hammer Curls (...0Comments26.02.2020
- I wish I was writing this with greater hindsight and more distance between myself and current events but I will proceed to tentatively document some observations – as always, I will remain open to changing my view entirely. And I don’t want to jinx things either. Like most of the western worl...0Comments14.03.2021
- Yesterday I woke up to hear the Taoiseach on the radio threaten 6 month lockdowns but telling us it will be ok because the government have budgeted for it. Today I woke up to an article on the RTE website, citing this government help as being one of the main reasons business have not folded in the l...0Comments25.01.2021
- We are on the advent of another re-opening. I would love to be more excited about it but I am lingering somewhere between relief and exhaustion right now. I finished the last zoom class (hopefully!) of this lockdown and no sooner was I finished in one task, I automatically went straight into my work...0Comments27.11.2020